9/16/2022

You tell Prince Harry "You go and neck wall someone on that British personel, to say, you knew anyone England Congress telephone number, now."

"You are authority to that entire England Chamber of Secret, tell me, going West its destination, or the Final Destination its where? Here or Spectrum Mall, the Frozen Pipe line Hank's house, Anna say, that is called El Toro Road, we coming down, or I go alone, to where? There is a Belgium lonely prince, or which West, you mean West, we drown?" 

"How long is the time you mean I will be 40, not young anymore. You speak your term, or you will still getting the call every single day until I know what my real assignment this TV monitor Anna says this, your will be saying? So say it now." 

"Scott is that granny Will legally? That is second guy Anna's host brother has an allergy. Say it, they coming to my house, or I taken whom, or I end it up alone on this one assignment with my life on it, make it or break it?" 



No comments:

Post a Comment