9/16/2022

"Where can I get an England legally judge? These Congress human are a real lawyers?"

"I need to ask them the court from England to something someone might just telling me, if me Harry feeling more of just my father and my brother means to me as the family, I can just having them 3 get rid of all their pain and aches to stay with my place until we all three finding it out, the future road. I am not a super selfish person, to say...how that ending we all be homeless, if we don't move out of the 26 rooms, to saying the financial burden, me one person alone. Meaning, food, water, electricity, all these bills are attached in my monthly settlement I think I need, or I spend. I need to know what that saying about....we do things according to the movies, that will be some stake on the risk. But can we 3 move from Califronia, back in England, how long will that take, and why we ending it up this middle of nowhere places, where Anna's places were in a place, there are hopeful, nursury home, not just the senior home, there are library, there are banks, there are dollar store, shop store in one straight driving road. Her brain just like her photo simple, I am not yet to be that complicate to say, how I end too uncomfortable here. I don't like that Will called Scotland, they will not stay here healthy wise to say, why they missing England. As the court human that legally stands, not the public stands, I want some life back in England, how long, how soon can I get back to my health indicators. I need all that. I can house them a little bit, until we all three gettinig things settle after the granny's investigation, how long that gonna take?  She has the name on the screen, she says I can just be happy with what I already have in the school, no stress, no pressure, nothing but a happy fruition life, rest 3 to 6 months, just sleep in, doing nothing for a while, until all things coming back to your sense while at home England, I think that is what she says, you agree that or not? As the legal judge, and what should I do best?"

No comments:

Post a Comment