9/13/2022

You know when I have to go and dealing that JC Ocean flood to the Top roofy, that Indian 500 years old given a name? To that Underground water what?

You know where I have to go?

How to lose a guy in 10 days? 

You know that Entertainment guy, in Taiwan was a little famous, one day he got a job as the car saler, and he stays there.


You are a type of human very very care about how to lie in front of everyone


You are. I don't, but I always been wearing a similar things when I was in UB, meaning tidy, not so...sandle looking or something you all doing from the dorm, you wake up from the room, and you pack and go to the Classroom?

You like my mask? Peach Pink dark what....In Taiwan, that is to sleep 3rd. One of those words. I can careless that, I thought was a brighter color everyone can see. They sell in 101. 

But you really really care anyone looking at you, to pretend you have a plastic card, or your flipping eye sights, you this you hand the cards, you hand the bills.

You working at home, you might have no one cooking you like my mother, or...you really need some of those meaty, or cheesy, or as long as other people's made, butter what snacks in the night market doesn't open in the morning....we have the breakfast place....that Star Bucks coffee cup you need.....

Tony and Carla, especially Tony needs that extra coffee cup all the time, he buys very expensive clothing, but they are in so much debts.....


You buy real, you buy cotton or whichever, sounds your literacy are low, your knowledge are layman, and your degree of...purchasing its by your mood....not by, I have a job to deliver, Me Anna.....


No comments:

Post a Comment