9/10/2022

You have a liking, because...one day I telling you about that Flower Thousand Bone (2015), you didn't have to know there is a comparison. But yes, you are probably right.

But I am the Honorable Superior, so to all that equal under God, I didn't need to make any side of anyone to feeling more pain, what the reality shatter will be, or not be...to the responsibility reasons you have a role in the British people's heart.

Including to that America gossips.

I say none. They are mediocre IQ human, that was my final draw comments.


In UB, we have my facebook crisis, I mention you some name

That will be the movie Prince and Me, we were the Lab Partner. Dean and me. No, that didn't happen with Wing or Dean. No. But that is a story, if all of us from the UB side to look at it, and imagine....how you all on the other side of British to process your own cursing material to one Middleton, now ending up to say 4th kids, on only 4 rooms....there were more guys on my facebook through that UB networks than girls.

I cut them off, I don't know what they think really. 


Let me ask you something

What is that one Prince William anything to do with you? Like he is a paparozzi icon, or you want to replace Middleton, or you are near by, or you are station by, since the movie coming out 20 years ago? Him and his grandmom? What is the reason he is important to you, or anyone's life?

You like this guy, he is hair loss.

You cared about him, as the Prince format?

Or News in general?

Presentation? 

You wish him well as they are all the Roman Catholic, and you are Jews, or Roman Catholic? 

You like the fashion curses?

You like the image, or you like all the kids? I cannot understand whom is this Prince William in front of my entire peripheral. 






No comments:

Post a Comment