9/10/2022

So the Flower Thousand Bone (2015) according to you, last posts you read...its me Honorable Superior doesn't know what you think of him, or what I think of him?

Or what I don't know what I am writing upon this wall, to one Eben Pagan, I didn't treat them 2 that different, they all getting some what write up, especially that Pagan. 

I write anything yet on that Prince William? I thought I write up the Parker, there is another name associate with THAT.


I will tell you what i think of him presentation. He is an European looks like Purna's german Last husband, on beard man, wild man....very dense mood Continental weather, although England its just right next by the sea.

He is not an American boy.

They both are those dense human mood inside them, heavily, not happy or agitating, to all things around them. Too tall, or too distracted, or imagine things, or this or that being told too many times. 

That is what I think of them, that is not what the Flower Thousand Bone saying about them. 

They are the bad mood guys, that has no spirituality in them. They are groofy guys when they are happy, but they are not the reference points for you to lean on, for any your household device broken, or something online to answer you one question right through their mouth. 

If they don't lose their memory soon.







All the guys will tell you, they know what they 2 thinks, or acts for...

All the girls, I just re-write for you, "You hate the guys one to 400 millions stabs, finish that conversation." 



No comments:

Post a Comment