9/24/2022

When the whole world with that Tro showing up....in front of me Keanu and Simon, it was not supposed us to know what is our major, none of us.....

So I had a work, that is not in my major to gone through that ET Tro Lords of Rings Cave Tro Scene (2014)

To when the real mentor gone, its the selectee SMCH 2018-2019, I finish 

Flower Thousand Bone

and Pitch Perfect 1 2 3  (2012, 2015, 2017)


Now, in 2022 early this year, I have geography human started

2021, I started that Regent process for the Little Kids Little Monks as if that China were my obligation after I loosen a little bit, why don't you telling me I have another game after?

So in 2022 May or June, I fix up the IT department, to when you start hearing something a little more on my own major - Chemistry.

Recently you becoming that interests in the Material Science or the Mechanical Science

On the Leumrian, I will be telling you, what might be the real career on all Things Synthetical, not ALL THINGS on Digital Steve Jobs Conference with Bill Gates?


Do you hear what that Princess Diary 2? I didn't have a choice.

You have a choice, or you have a background you wishing to transpassing that chemistry to biology, or you imagine I cannot do 3 subjects line to knock you and the rest of you all down....what's your major again, on accounting? 

There will be a lot of inventors will NEVER show up in the public. Because they are, someone can fail them right under the comment area to answer a question they take 2 days to finish, and? They got fired. I am telling you.

You want to invent something.....you getting nervous, its before or after? You holding it dear? 



No comments:

Post a Comment