9/24/2022

Let's start from the beginning, is this about your money, or about your Hunger Game, Catching Fire? You miss it 2018-2020? Simon Keanu starting in 2014? You cannot get anything later than all that?

From you understand me, I invented the biological life science periodic table, not just one chart, loads charted entire Biology dogma with it including Chinese I Ching. 

But my major was Chemistry, B.A and Minor, one class missing the Medicinal Chemistry.

I have that resume, you side by side. Keanu Reeves movies: Side by Side.

Now ....We have a comet situation, I didn't make that BTX cannot be open file episode number becoming the Hunger Game year 2018-2020, it was SMCH her lost years since 2014 on her own OU language. She has a game, she what? Went to Cancum Mexico on Cops 16 invitation lists, to when I flip out everyone eye sight, in 

2018 hinted, cannot tell her

2019, knock it down 10 years works. 

So which year the Hunger Game ended in front of her eye sight?

2018


I put it in the System Talk on this page Navigation Bar, you reading it? on NASA, not on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment