9/11/2022

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค When I was young, my mother told EVERYONE in front of me, as a kid, I am blind ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

For a kid's heart, you don't know what that is? It hurts.

So my entire life, its I don't want to be blind. I walk with my eyes closes in my own room. I did.

You have a West world that might be too expensive, or what, but there are Toronto they do dental laser, its from Pakistan. Nick's dentists.

He was thinking to go to Thai.....

Not Taiwan.....he could just ask me for every little details, between the difference of that Thai or Made in Taiwan stuffs.

There is a road I told yesterday the Eastern Area, they have laswer right across the eating restaurant me and my father went. He likes those type of dining options. He is a business nature, they do those things. I gone to a lot of place, for my own very reason, okay? 2018-2020. Right now I save money, everyone else go and have fun....Its called "Venus" or some kinds of words sounds like Venus, and their division its that one big road, that makes 2 Venus, if you rise up your own head and look at it.

This is where one Singing Kararok places, to how not to order their expensive cake, if you just walking that BIG traffic road, to the cake carry places bakery places with all kinds they Asian love food, cookies included, chicken, salty....all kinds of stuffs, so the 2nd Venus its above that. Or it would be that side....

Its not just Wing hanging on the exit road, I seen many things with my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment