9/11/2022

My attention are not every 5 mins rest on the bench, for the food you looking at it....so I see more things I am interested at.

There are people you just hire the local, for all your favorite dining options.

I say, go behind that A4, meaning you can just take blue line, you stop at the City Hall. There is a building with an internal elevator. That area, around or the elevator up, there are some restaurant, you meant you just go there and eat.

With money, you can do several things all around there. True. I pass by, me and my mother walks once, she took me there. I never been to that internal elevator, no, not 101. I know where its the 101. No...the Blue line ends at that far away from 101....you all too tired on walking. I didn't even take the bus or the Metro to starting at 101. I start at my home?

No comments:

Post a Comment