9/08/2022

They are telling you a story. That would be Camilla or Markle, I assuming, that is what I say, or everyone sees.

No, its not favor you favor them. They telling you certain things including to Prince Harry.

He agrees certain things, that is how you two ends up together? That decision after the university its false, he can make a ruling on that, under the system. And your ending,...without him, he is no where to be good himself I will tell you that, and he know that. Harry Potter telling him that.

But his situation are not secure inside him, not the external causes. He has certain positions that sits in some people's heart, mind, and soul...if he realizes in the end, that is a mistake, to all his stressful situation, this Movie its not against him. But he might taken that, its someone against him all the time.

Its not.

I am aware of that, you had a TV series, after you two get dating or married? It was a word.....if Eben and me get together without a certificate, his name its too big wide open greatly cause me stressful....I usually don't go and become the ending of that Sailor Mars, a kiss....to a guy in the real life. Maybe that is European culture, I cannot take that. I personally are not like that.

So my next question to you, would be....are you going to work, that England family against a lot of negative to having that story unfolding in front of the public eyes? Harry wants you to work, or socialize to make a community, as if you taken over that Oprah entire business in that villege every door site, I Anna will do to that Frozen property near Hank? 

I got stream by the military, if I attempt to taken over that America, from California or Buffalo.

No, its real. They are all white people, there is a Persian.....very tall too. On the real facebook. I didn't add Black, but I have them a lot in my students crowd. The total relfection on that monitor, for most working current commanders are solitude....that is a real situation too. Technically no one throw their facebook out, and come back and dragging them too....

You'll be compared, not you will be subjected to that responsibility if you don't take down that Oraph if you becoming the New Land Owners in that community. There is a local city hall, you called the Business Commence Center...The librarian has something....might be a link on it, or something more we had a database for all the small business crowd, I used to know. Not if I stand next by there, I will become what....





No comments:

Post a Comment