9/12/2022

Taipei Eastern Area, they have a lot of these.... I don't eat anything other than the FDA 7-11, they have a commercial kitchen running that white rice.

Its very expensive....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RiBBbRw6sU

The places where I told you the above ground, there are....were rings underground Victoria Secrets, many rings? 

But escalator going up, that entire street has a lot of shopping, inside there are restaurant.

That entire area are filled up food. Including the vegan dining options, when Pang back. Breakfast place. 


I don't eat, but I walking all around those place, and when I search on the Map, I know where they are?

In Taiwan, used to, there is a pig leg, bone marrow, you use a chopstick to poke.

Some people like certain very fat meat, that is how my grandpa die.

No comments:

Post a Comment