9/14/2022

Memorize a middle school textbook, an already exam materials, those are not a job for me, okay? Talking about none sense to the military, like chating, that is not a job for me okay? Its something just it ought to do, they say I do.

You have an IQ problem. I ask you to repeat your exeprty on that book, becasue I explain A to Z, the thoroughly how the World government will not drop you. You are the real capitalism, your maturity, your some kinds of attitude doesn't need to develop like your photo, but gradually with the time, you arrive that term with yourself, with the world. That is the best balance job at home.

With this COVID 19, I am sure the world will prefer the home indoor jobs more and more.....you imagine a housing, you imagine someone does you a baby thing...you imagine this you imagine that.

How many times, when I say, when you suffer enough, you keep looking at those newspaper, how the drama in anywhere, you so happy the world ends up in hell, I am telling you. That is what you are, whom you are, where you should be at right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment