9/14/2022

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ I don't know what I am talking about or I cannot see what it is on the screen I am talking about? ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ

I already explain to you A to Z. There are a lot of people in the professional worlds, just like your perfect Linkedin networks, they are very very unkind people. You all knowing it. Why you collecting them for? You think they agree you are better than they are at the jobs? You are tearing each other apart, including that facebook 11 oclock every night. 

So stupid tiny little mind....you have the whole world, under me....you try to straight up your life just tiny bit, you have no ideas where you can send yourself to. 

That System made its let you breathing in life....your every job does not let you breath at it. You become cynical, you become edgy, you becoming, you must deliver what jobs other than me Anna its a only job? 

You are imagining a Lotto winning by staring at my material....my Pinterest. I care about it? You will never acquire a single resource under you. 20 years pass...keep looking at that monitor, you think you will becoming that 20 years later pathetic life even more? The material stuffs the eyeing on what?

Your death date before your parents. 

The in-line professional people its not the right people to talk to. For 2 second they are normal, but I don't need any of that. 

The real military including the strongest defense, its becasue I am happy to tell them every 2 cents they are wrong, you are not doing this you are not doing that, see if one of us, you all die, or I die.....got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment