9/07/2022

Let's say you do an image cropping, that is 4 points, that is by default, your mouse, your browswer included, dragging, highlight and dragging.

Those things may not be the System the measure on Earth.

Its on MS words, you actually make a writing that making a sense on your own desktop. But those facilitation including in the 4 points cropping, let's say, you seeing me doing this Mahavatar Babaji and me photo or Eben Pagan with me, next on the right column.

Everything its a list down, meaning its organized. Some people unless you realize one day, you are completely in a mess, and that manifest to your outwardly, in cooking, in formulating your speech, in your maturity talking to your parents.

When you are saying you trying to live up your birth right, there is. But they don't require you to comply anymore. That squeeze you too much. So starting at something at the basic things. I have no idea you say one thing, your brother objective, your father say no. Those things are real, or you fallen all apart from each other? I cannot tackle things if I am not sure of.

So i only give a more professional advice for what I know about the book, I say something light. You have to go to the real book publishing or the real librarian, or the law librarian whom has publishing at the acadmia sectors, to hear everyone opinions of views. A lot of people don't research on that. 

I have too many jobs in preparation, I do what I like!! But I formulate the words on the public online environment, everyone can see its what I mean?  Sometimes you meant everyone just really there sabotage you, but I will tell you, if the literacy from 2000, right now will be 2023. A lot of people are not in the bad sadden mood of the past, they are literal a lot more, to that something inside, some will faciliate, not every 2 seconds your mouth coming out, its the humanity fallen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment