9/08/2022

Legally Blonde - Havard, no. Not right now. No. Probably no more students life.

But I can tell you, I used to be a student, I am more free talking to all the friends inside the Campus, everyone its less burden than the economic statues, you went to see other people's lab, you talking to TA, that kinds of student feeling, Tamang saying if he can always staying in the school....etc.

Being in the school as a student, its less burden life. Its not that real, but their conversation will be more gear towards my interest, my life will be happier. But nothing solid, you see...you using very high tuition to hurt your own....future? I don't do those things.

Plus, I am doing this Web 2.0 things to those Small Kids Small monks, my faces are or will be as darken as that Eben Pagan, I can tell you that. 

Sometimes you can say that life in the university its 4 more years, but really when you trying to get a jobs, anywhere....I am not sure those things its what the Legally Blonde you all meant....its a great looking, its not really what I imagine so. 

I actually care a lot about my money, than you all imagine. Its not just a math, its a habit. America love to saying debts, I ...don't have that in nature. If someone gives me a money to pay off, I get rid of all things, that is exactly what had happened. I don't wait, I don't invest....For some reason, I can live back draw, little money, but not on...gambling things. I have a lot of talents, than that kinds of talents.



No comments:

Post a Comment