9/23/2022

If the external factors are too....fakey, you want to starting talking about Dr. T Real Love and Loving the Silent Tear? ! This world doesn't really require a girl to be that staying with the guys, if she prefers not to.

You motivate by love.

Do you really really introspect, you like the guy, or you just hate the guys all the way, including kisses or hugs? In writing, or in real life? 

Do you sitting down in your own University dorm, doing nothing, over the weekend, that College 4 years, I got a plenty of time, alone, me Anna, keep thinking thinking thinking.

Contemplating what things in my mind, Anna's mind? About life? 

You like the guys, or you hate them?

You needs your parents, but you hate them.

You needs the jobs, but you hate the jobs.

Your heart going up and down, but you saying you are fine. 

All your life are more smooth than me, Anna....you getting any job as you wanted....Do you ever sit down, quietly, inside your head, sleep good, sleep nice, sleep alone, to really really really thinking through that your life priority, not about getting another family, your own finance, your own parents, your own assign things no matter its outside the System or not, it happened? 


Blaming things on the TV, its really really easy, okay?

Your life has no direction, and you knowing it. That facebook of yourself, its every 11 o'clock at night, from all over your proven each other on weekend. The baby shower, the baby news, the new wedding feature? My entire facebook? UB, most of them didn't get marry showing me has a kid. Erin on the Line App, yeah....


If I am a guy, a new person to saying Sex, it will be very very scary to me.

I have no idea what those Internet ever says...but its very very stressful to imagine, that accidental things might becoming the legal problem, and the kids growing up problems. Something its real, okay? I never say some of that not real, but which part of which, including the religious parts...I have heard people going to the prostitute....

You are facing a problem right now on the TV, tell me, which part of this TV becoming your future lying to produce issues, the outsider telling, you will be jail, whatever inside your brain, mind, soul?








No comments:

Post a Comment