9/10/2022

I think I know what you imagine now ....You mean like those the century of Wedding similar to Princess Diana?

So Prince William or Prince Harry keep marrying it on, like those TLC, for the wedding dress, to look great one day, debts for 10 years those?

You know,...Project Camelot will tell you there are high tech, its by per thought, per words, per deed.

There will be a day all these cases will be re-done. Within your marriage periods of time. I have seen people doing that on the Television, including Eben. But on my own facebook, it happens too....you will be surprise what I think, there is something wrong at the guy, and there is something wrong at the girl, and that Tony its surely everything wrong with him. 

We suffered so greatly becasue of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment