9/10/2022

Continental man means, you put their beard back on them. I tell you as the girl side, I am blind, i cannot see inside.

You would have hope it will be one day hybrid race, those guys, to spell the Eternal Love. Its all fake every morning day and night, on shaving cream.

To those, whom don't shave, don't hair dye, don't eat to say brush teeth, to no more period pain....

Do you know I am the Title in that seat means, I know what suffering might spell like was and becoming? 

So I comment you lightly, "Guys is higher IQ and will never sympatheize you the sugar rush, to any cramp internal you don't even know how to describe to them, where that hurt, if not open abdomen wide open."

I say that, didn't I? 

Eye Glasses. The contacts about 16 years ago, I remember it was an alkaline solution, I wash my wound here, is that the same thing? But I remember a couple solution, you do to that one contact lens box, each you open, you put your contacts len in each. One in each. I know that for one year life.



No comments:

Post a Comment