9/19/2022

I am watching the Princess Diary 2 - Andrew, and someone talking about the affair.

I want my main bed room, to be carpet, one of those American human might do, but here is humid, how do you do that?

The wall on the bed above, you have some kind of curshion, can I put on the opposite of that wall? Like a decoration to lean your back on it? You put a guy a whatever height sit....and lean on it. 

A long bench couch, and one human sitting, guy's height, those....more stylish, two side your head can lean on it....I seen it in that Simon's ex house, persian uses that. Its a stylish more like your movie chair for the Royal. Its a curshion made of carving, embalishing chair. 

One that, one that, carpet, and curshion of that ....

I am sure you don't put the bed on the side, it will be in the middle or somewhat align to the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment