9/03/2022

Have you notice that every apparatus looks like that? So NASA and my book.....its inside, but you don't see it outside, it on other people's patent. I seen it.

Its all the flying apparatus, and in the ending of this, I flying in that Flower Thousand Bones. You don't have a human flying ~~~!! What do I gonna do with my book ...

No, you first have to go to the Classify. Classify its at the American Congress. There is some incident I know what it is. Probably just like that BTX to BTS, never talk about it anymore. Those things....just delete it kinda of. 

You know what people do in the real life for the money reason? They go and staring at some graphs and imagine things, they called it "visualization". The shape, the oval, the square....one of those including the candle light. To something might be....about your mind or something. 

I am a lot of things, but one thing I am not, I am not those tibetan beas, flowers, ceremonial, or candle lights, or buying more candle, they are label aldehyde, that is....not supposed to be breathing in. 

I actually hate a lot of those things in life. What the natural, or what the carpentry to make a wood statues, or what mud to mix, the pottery...I hate all those stuffs. I am not the majoring in the material science, but if I show you my interior design those materials on the Pinterest, I meant, that is more of the real life....everything else you can just drop it. 


Chinese History

Well....I am not sure your textbook input a Chinese map on their history 4000 years. That is the education department in the Congress. When I have to deal with my maps, its the same time I mentioning it....Where do they get that sequence? 

I tell you how the Chinese history works.

For as long as that every dynasty passing down, there are what you called the Palace Official transcription or Current Dating Books. Of that Dynasty Era. To that passing down the generation to another generation including the grave evacuation, I Anna just open that same Traditional Chinese book, and read it. You imagine its not the same words, its exactly the same.

Except, the Ancient Chinese, don't just have what you called the poetic align in the grammatical correct sense, it has to rythm, and in the layout of 5 or 7 words in one length, and in 4 or what in totall width or length.

That is called poem. They are deep. 

But other than the poems, there are official writing of those ancient past. Very very short in words, not a frank description lines like "Today's weather is sunny and bright, shining and rhythm", the real Chinese sentence, you dating back how many AD or BC, will look like, "Today, sunny of that dale, to that bright= one words, yes indeed."

In the middle school class, today, what we have to learn its to interpret each of this very short phrase, to learn the certain words, that keep tracking of.... How can be translate in the modern langauge. That subject is called "The Ancient Chinese."

In the Old Chinese Society

There are scholars. To at the one of those early dynasty, you know of that Great Wall Kings. He had enough, he burn down both the books and the scholars...and putting that I Ching under the medicinal, and that is how the famous story, I Ching survived.

In that one of the other dynasty, you see....what you actually saw the sequence, the most common on the internet to you heard of, its Fuxi and King Wen. I Anna done something else to find the other sequence, because practically no one using any of those sequences.

No one cares about it. 

So you keep seeing the diagram, just like 2 second you staring at it. I have one more done, not on the video yet. 

Back to that one of the other dynasty, I was going to tell you one things, this one guy or old guy scholar, leave only one diagram. Its a circle 360 degree of what that is I Ching align. And he says, don't bother it the rest, this graphs.

You gonna be kidding me.

Every dynasty has the scholar just like today filling up the sky heaven on the writing of everything, a loads of scholars. I Ching, its not the official education books, not really. In the past, I am not sure neither. But as we are, we know its a Book. Sutra, or a Book.

Because in the Ancient Chinese, that categorize the book, has Han Book, History Book, and I Ching Sutra.

Something like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment