9/08/2022

For example, you have i Anna wrote those everything chemistry side on synthetical to artificial, they entire package you cannot find in the textbook?

What you really need in life skills it’s, if someone reading a textbook, re-read back to you exactly I write to you A to one million so far, and nothing you can find from the textbook. That’s what happened behind to those Medical Boards situation.

With Pang, he just didn’t have a language skills when he short, he might be whistle Bell loosen running between his room my room his room my room his room, his voice shaken. His voice was more like a girl. He was. Now he may not be as clear and still get nervous but if you ask him, and tell him sitting down write.

If you hand him I wrote, tell him, re-write. He understands highly clear everything.

You are looking for the paragraph 1 I say in red. 

In American that’s probably close to what you saying Comprehensive English. I don’t have that starting SAT. I will tell you straight, English was very bad.  I see English alphabet I reject !!

No comments:

Post a Comment