9/08/2022

Explaining something on the facebook

What is the Crude oil, plastic industry, I find you the Chinese diagram, those are not in English. 

(Diagram 1 and Diagram 2)

These are not very clear, the Refine crude oil process, that leads to all your plastic industry diagram. Some of these are meant the fuel they becoming for all kinds of the public transportation. I don't mean just that. I mean the real plastic industry included in all that crude oil becoming in the end of the products = Chemists jobs.

When I was in Taiwan, the 2nd category major. What the Chemists can do, all your daily life products consumption directly coming from the crude oil. There is a better chart in your textbook.
No, not the Medicinal Chemistry, that is a minor. Your plastic credit card....meaning the plastic society forming, people in order to run on the high efficient of the today's Fast growth commercial interests in buying or purchasing eCommerce included, they become a trend how you having today's New App designing or the gadgets. You touch and feel you know what those are.
They are probably not what you all saying defining as your wiki says the Material Science. But every invention that costly patent its per each year, that is what I am saying to you before. That kind of explaination when you reading that wiki, its limited. You imagine probably something else, I never in there, I cannot tell you. But in the fast products creation environment, most business only on sale, not on the design, and I will be on the designing department.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment