9/03/2022

EDT = Eastern Daylight Time?

oh ! 

I am on the solar page, Facebook. Not the first page. The third page does not work on the Facebook.

You know, I don't actually looking at the Ice Skating, as much as you imagined ....I usually close off.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ruhNCflqcM

he says Crimoson Education? I told them on the facebook, about Crimonson love Letter Conan. 


Do you all know that Taiwan had this Medical Care, meaning, you all gonna be 40 years old, some kinda of the seeing the doctor in your own country, you left America yet? So I cannot afford in America, to see any human and I didn't have a need to see a doctor. In Taiwan, we have this plastic beauty doctors. I used to have a dot near my nose, yeah, my mother took me here, its a medical technology. Laser..... I think when I get any money, I go and working on this left side of my body. My ear middle, and this elbow, where this surgery took place.

Its the same hospital, they keep circulating the same profile. 

When I gone to the hospital, there are a lot of people going there. You are about to be 40 years old...America, you need to get a real job, to afford any of that right? Very very expensive. 

This hospital its near my house. Its a little more expensive than the rest of the others, but my entire profile are set up there. I just need to tell them I gone to where to where to where. Its easy. I do nothing but circulating in between the floors with my mother.

I don't necessary want to working in there, but I tell you, seeing their iodine, or those stick with the cotton in the new design, not my home small tiny....its luxury to seeing all those convenience.  I like certain things. Their bandage are transparent, and do not stain the water, he gives me one extra piece. Some human has an interest seeing what they got all this patches, glues, or white cloth....

I practically have every job, listed, as....cannot be done jobs. What can I do? I have no jobs.




No comments:

Post a Comment