9/16/2022

Don't tell me about this sentient beings stuffs, you all finishing washing this One Earth, create the Eden, of those massive dying out beach sea marine lifes, dolphins, fishes, .....Creating a birds population cleaning water, and air, and enough food for them including engineered for them....

Meaning you care about this One Earth, ...and no hands touching your eyes, your ears, your nose. Don't talk to the stranger, just be home until your parents dead, or you finding your life purpose for a new world jobs, whichever you have to grow up.

One day that world can just elevate itself, through the existing grace all here. 

Your entire public hygenic, its disease everywhere. 

Every protocol must be followed correctly. You are overweight to truly dirty everywhere to inflame the laws of that microbiology, so you have the current protocol in all that medical school taught you, parasite, your first class Evolutionary biology. 

I don't know my major in the Library Science and Informatics, I am pretty sure why I pick that major in Chemistry until I finish graduating, I am a girl.

The curezone, and many many home pathy can be done, as long as you don't use your hand touching everywhere, to your eyes, to your nose, to your mouth, and clean that keyboard, your desk, your mouse, every 2 second you have nothing else to do. 

Your house need to wipe the floor, inside outside, painted, get a brand new house so a better system internal. You all just so wreckless on Love. When I establish myself the next 10 years, I will be...Eben's age? 


No comments:

Post a Comment