9/23/2022

Do you mean your bf are Lee kinds, diet on Lee? (Look at Zawanna....)

I would create some more heavy meal for Lee, but he will have one of those smoothie take to works, or some juicing bottle in the morning. One thin substance, one thick, like the fruit smoothie.

So he has one meal on the regular heavy meals, or you divide that into 3 containers, small portions. But prepare him snacks.

In that 6 months, because of the juicing and the smoothie, his entire body cells will start to received some nutritions. Like my mother. She done this juicing over 6 months? She asked me....I am not sure if that is your public health human tells her to do. But she has been on juicing ...well she used to be drinking outside juicing. 

You prepare water and several those Coconut water glasses bottle (ode to happiness) - Its in the organic store. Sometimes cookies, someitmes fruits plates, sometimes cheese. In 6 months, he will feel hungry, and then you do another 6 months, in 2 years, I don't cook anymore.

I am too busy. 

Some tea, some kids beverage....its that division, you calibrate his hunger, you don't really starving him, but sometimes more treats.  I eat soup. I am on a diet? 

It will save a lot of food costs, and preparation time, including buying, sorting, or cleaning.....I am telling you. I know how I am. 




No comments:

Post a Comment