9/23/2022

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’– (Bathing clear water, just some tiny soup) Do you eating 3 meals, by...which weekend, or next day you have pimpo on your faces, and how do you go to work in the morning at the mirror? ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’–

You brush your teeth, and you wear the contacts, and you washing your faces?

And you put the make-up on? Starting on the foundation, or....you don't need to put the make-up on? I cannot tell a thing.



You eating the cheese, on the rice, and the fried that stuffs?

Meaning bread crumb categories, the ACE bread, with cheese ....I eat butter, I didn't say when was the last time on cheese?


Soup, What kinds of soup?

That would be when my mother and i separate, i imagine that, she makes white raddish. Chinese has some root vegetables that has skin on, like carrots, those I eat.

She buys outside vegan soup, I dilute about half water goes with it. Right now, I just do what I think its best? Not a lot of exercise, too busy, don't feel like going out....so I work on the diet parts. 

I eat snacks, those synthetical...long shelf life. Not a lot, but in life, sometimes you like those colorful things package. Its the Asian snacks.

Fruits, I eat fruits. She cuts it in the fridge, and salad. Same thing I told you before?

I think if how long those months pass? My weight not a huge difference, but if you eating 3 meals, I know what my 3 meals looks like, you are still gaining weight by weekly? You are not scared?


If you are very hungry, and someone doesn't give you 3 meal, poke you, and you really yell out, and curses inside

You fail. Per thought, per yell, per curse.

But that is not your religion.  You are very acidic, and parasites. Very. They have the stomach muscle within seeing very very horrific things I thought I seeing it. 

I told Lalla to eat something. She is not force to eat it....That path she doesn't need to insist to be on.



That story Sailor Moon, you ought to follow per thoughts...per second in life. 

Well...too much sugar you all love anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment