9/20/2022

Chemist supposes to be doing the blending of the liquids....YEAH!

I wonder why, this has becoming a Life Science since that Simon Cowell showing it up!!!

My profession its at the blending of the solid to liquid, or liquid to liquid, or taste, or fashion in dye, the food seasoning makes a recipe.....

Not lining up an atom per inche, makes a square sheet of Gold?

The gold sheet??? Why don't you say, how it used to be Annunaki's planet destory needs the mining of the Gold on Earth tale? Its a shield, you know? 

You melt and hit a sword?

Hot and hit it? Those are all the primitive ways or bending a metal, sharpening at it. Require the high temperature.

Tell me which things you see, this food factory or the semi-industry require the air-cool, indoor pet, just like me...I need my air-conditioning....

No comments:

Post a Comment