9/07/2022

Best friend

"My poor background gives me many opportunities to work in every jobs I apply. Things are not great, future are not told. That poor situation of me seeing that life are down side every time for whom I am, including that Digital Era, I cannot understand why I forcing myself louder on the presentation to Vola every vocal mouth jobs, will standing like a righterous person, so that I will give a job. I cannot. I shy away those moments in front of the camera, for whom I am are like that. Its not that I content to be comparison. Its really that kinds of flashy will attract the attention nature, I cannot feel to concur to the man or the women, how all that Vola, in different turns sounds like a public display - oh ~ I dont' dare, all that daring I will get fired. Oh~ that is so shivering, I will get down. ~ oh~ no!  but hey, that is not thinking outside the box, to look at it, isn't it? oh ~ no, I will really get fired. But hey, wasn't that great to see others beiing display by that yelled at? oh no, i will for sure get fired, to that tiny expense, I must find a way...i will get fired, if I am, that indeed I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment