9/06/2022

At this time coming me back we are the same age groups, people like Tina has 2 kids, her every new bf has a kid. She doesn't focus on the work in the jobs, or the kids.

You think that is a decent human does a decent things?

You cannot take that kinds of the guy on every TV monitor I assuming that is what happened, your economic statues, its now you have to focus what the TV says, getting somewhere close to the governmental jobs, as a stable girl, not keep proven your parents every weekend table - you don't cook 4 stove meals. 

I personally not even sure if a guy can get anywhere money, if a girl carried a 4 Stove jobs, that everyone just let everyone dies....but you are a community supposed to be an environment if I Anna didn't have an advantage over the 4 stoves, at least I will find you all in peace when you can, to your perfect worlds that is white girls to white guys, to all the friends all around, if you just deliver a 4 stoves, the virtue saying how to save the money, and you all seem to finding the smaller jobs everywhere. I Anna give up everything so I have this tiny stuffs on my thesis....



No comments:

Post a Comment