8/03/2022

You know what happened, 9 years ago, to 8 years ago, Simon, Keanu or more personal close to nick Eben shows up....to me personally if I told them 2014, there is everyone from Ub whom are inside that SMTV anniversary years.

 Like....if we talk about the movies or the TV how real it becomes the real.

That time was just a purely friendship. Against ET, you imagine, a what? I imagine that?

But if Eben asked me, whom are these they are? I say... "Over there ! Its one of those Beauty and the Beast. I haven' talked to them like 16 years ago." 

Eben response might be "oh?! Beauty and the Beast?"

I say, "Yeah, Karen's dad they invited us to see their high school sweet heart, Seth, just mirror into her early crush, but I think both of them all got married. Except UB Seth he is a gay, I don't know if New York State passing the gay laws or what, but Taiwan just did, on Square's year, so now they are officially married to one or another? I never find out. Where is this ET Digital Drop Box to you sounds like ET Project Blue Box to you thinking? 9 long years war with ET....you must have some believing, or seeing....you like Flower Thousand Bone, I see those photo! You and Lalla in 2 direction? You....mean you and her separate or you are whom?"

Do you understand I Anna has a conversational ground, on this things happening to me, and carry that conversation to my New World Order?

Conspiracy theory now you are reading anything now?  

They just 9 years didn't put Simon, Keanu, or Eben and me together....having a chat on??

ET or the personal party ground food, I drink my stuffs?





This ET War its American Congress declare, or its somewhere ET saying it on the movie tiself somewhere since 21 years ago? 

How Apple and Anna becomes the Classify, that Keanu or Simon or Eben....didn't hear a thing. So we all stuck inside like the Mars destroyed how long years tale, before the contact established, on....5 Lords?

Can you hear that yourself what really happened? 

If this entire world declares that ET War, that ET for knowing what is your all behinds will say, your unit name like Black Ops? Or that is everyone knew the name Black Ops from Wiki, You are the unit of the American Classify declaring the War?

Or Anna inventive...

Its 194 country border Pixie, She went to ligation someone?



No comments:

Post a Comment