8/09/2022

You know what Black means? One day it has to be ET long table?

Well....some human will live longer. You can say it never happen 9 long years, you could say, someone gettinig something all the time never stop. Tell me the Heaven's place to this.....without the pagan saying God...Lords place for ET? You must watch all those Porsalin Doll? You next 1000 years evolution will end up, Mexico? 

You don't understand the age gap, to....the Next, look! How soon in 5 years to come, the next 5 to 10 years you are still fighting your own environments....to your own parents, you sure its worth it? Where is their educational degree? I have to educate my entire upper line of my mother, relatives, and my father....they have the University degree, but that doesn't mean Online environment are intuitive to them, or the music, the doctrine, the drawings....nick its the brackets they don't go to school.

They, those era, has no money, just get out of the war, they go to so called the Vocational school. 


You have a wife or husband, you fight

You have parents, you fight.

Does your parents have a pink, so you fight?! Proven every holiday?

You have a in-law family, you fight?

You have sibling's parents to fight, might be your uncle, or aunts? I just give my cousins all she ever wanted....never contact, never talk, never cared. Including given to Tina.

You want to keep doing that next 5 to 10 years where you think Anna will become a total brand new reality? 

I don't think I will get married, the nearest its he Eben comes close, that's it.

But let's assume we manifest the reality he says in the email, you only bribe your own in-law family everyone 9 generation the Holiday seasons, informative + food, and get out! 

Its just money to make pretty the table, dining ware, the food, the water vegetable, the casserole, its only one or 3 or 5 meals, you might just put the exactly the same presentation, I finish wrapping paper gifts bags like 5 years ago, on the camera? I throw the entire things out, supposed to for the Babaji those human are. That is my money. 


You can just drop the entire Upper Lines of EVERY reality, like they are about to die, but nick really needs to kill each other friends, whomever they were starting young?

You want to ask me when I talked to Vince? The last day I saw him. I give him something I need to hand him. That was it. Nick was on the table with him, guess where I am...in front of the small tiny table at that same damn TV monitors....far away from them. Its called "Monica and Friend" rose bed.



I don't think you understand a thing I say.....to you. 

You can just get busy in your own worlds, to become one day a reality you keep showing to your parents, the big wants, or say, or update them things, just a description. Shut up, sibling? I am telling you, I think my parents want to kill Tina and Pang. 

Including the other parents to their own kids. Its just 2 pairs human I talked on my phone +  a Bone doctor. What Square GPS meant, my post mail office was bomb vacant, I told him.

No comments:

Post a Comment