8/09/2022

uh....can you tell me, how do you use that Linkedin, or Pinterest in your social interaction with the Open Public, or just your own very parents. Any of you UB are fine....

Let me understand what you think I did....or what your supervisor think I did.

OR, what Linkedin, or Pinterest cannot wait to tell me what you all did.....They normally cannot be notify, will not be told, will not be informed, no matter how you think each region data reaching to the Top. 

Do you tell your supervisor, of Online said you are, or you were, you have what account on the Internet? or you didn't tell them, you want to try out first, so your parents looking at it, only?  

I am trying to understand you are using this social media for your friends later on, to 5 to 10 years UB becoming part of the packages, or your privacy to your co-workers, or to the Medical Boards, because everyone can find me, including my competitors.

Pharm Board, Law Boards....Police department.  

Eben Pagan has some....video, a lot of free video actually....Nice materials if you copy his voice to his brain wire and fried, so all the information becomes yours?

Can you do your homeworks, how to create your own version of your life what it means to you this social media interaction in the future? 

Lines and Square

Copy and paste...sorry, click and paste-in

Columns and rows, display and album photo, or cover header image, or what Tim or Tom, Mike or Keegan on File name registry of their facebook URL links, one of those.....

I don't have it.....I don't have a job.

 

You becoming a professional, you supposed to get every file correct starting inside your own very computer every Friday night, how you sort your own every Profile Icons.

Mine has 1000 photos, for example?

 

Is teaching you how to use a social media, is a librarian job, or Eben Pagan those friends Green's jobs?

I like your attitude. Its mine job. They usually just telling you how to sign up, because most public the hardest things its sign up and keep using it. Mine jobs according to the Black things looks like some you uniforms, means Algorism.

Do you even know what is an Algorism, if you never tell me what is your own profile, which I display to everyone. Robot will never find you txt file.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment