8/28/2022

You know, I have seen a lot of bad guys on the TV. Bad, meaning criminal guys on the social news. But when I Anna comes up....you all standing by, near by....if you have carried a good girl's virtune, 4 cooking stoves, keep the fitness, not just the shape. Keep health.

And having a good organization life the last 16 years....whichever one guy if you were just dedicating yourself to him, and that one guy capable to verbalize that life of hell its not him himself admitting he creates the every pain of it.....

There are some nice guys just having friends for an outting you would be glad you were supposed to working hard for the last 16 years. 


 .... writes 

MD Diary Comments: I have the University friends, from the Honor Class, for the Goodness kindness gesture forward Clubs, or APO girls I used to know. None I can recommand.

None.

You don't know what that really is right? You never get anyone anyway!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment