8/28/2022

When you Ola Missy finish your wound and hurt, can I talk to Dean for a second? I never Linkedin him my problem. I have a red River with Wing's name on the second exit in front of me.

A Flower Thousand Bone on the Metro

And Zawanna's face on the CNN like my photo.

I cannot proven you, they are in my room, guess what's in my room, heart pain ache, one of those????

And the birds outside, can get ready to suicide, every so often by flying....Same as the Sky Earth doing something every day....its EVERY DAY. 

Dean has a relationship some girls, I have a relationship with a guy. You all girls never have a decent relationship to carry on in life....  not 4 Stove, not business, not maturity, not dependable, not him him him him him....thousand years or more human having every family problems as on and on and on problems. Just like Nick.

My blood pressure was 124/77

The surgery day was 39.

I was fainting yeah....


You want to bet on it, its me Anna guessing it, or Zawanna they doing on purpose, or whom and what saying things behind including the Black Ops, to what the ultimate, Anna is blind, cannot see it, but these human and the birds are stab me every points in time, pain in hell, so you all having some indicator behind, front, left or right? 

I know whom looks alike now.

Its Daniel and Dr. Gabriel's wife. I used to say that. Its on that 亞斯's comic books, and guess where his name is big and wide post it? Where I am walking to....Its on the building, even the birds saying that. Its not just in one place,...2 places I saw.


No comments:

Post a Comment