8/01/2022

You know how many times I talked about this? Too many times, the periods pads money, the tissues papers money, the eating food money, the household per share money.

You are taken a belief, when you take a ride on someone's else, you taken a ride.....you taken others a ride, you suppose to taken a guy's ride, they suppose to pay at everything, that kinds of attitudes? 

Money its a math, and that math has to added up in the end of the month. You save one thing its one thing saved, no matter the guys be with you or not. If you girls just be happy with each other, Wing pass by, he saw it, he will be happy for you. But I will tell you, the moment he turn around and left, he will forget everyone of you, he can careless whom you become, whom you will be with next.....your are the road that has no options whatsoever, your practical values as a human beings after 40 years old, its at ZERO. If not minus.....You don't hear me saying that so loud so loud so loud.....cannot broadcast to the whole universe, you are junks, to be ready throw away, just about any time soon.

You hate the guys so much, why don't you just be clear at your conscious and admit to it? You hate guys you hate guys you just hate the guys from Zero to one millions every degree they do things to you, say things to you, don't respond you the way ....you higher yourself up to the cloud, but they cannot understand you why you are so hyper, as if your life has some shed of hopes or lights, but look at you in the mirror, you have no hope. Not this TV crisis everyone baby you like you looking at your own paycheck.

I look at the Bride War, you think that is what it means to me what I really looking at it? Really? 

What does that every movie says to you with a lesson and a ET reality? What does the wisdom old of them could possibly shed off their physical form, and leash out what moutful jobs on words to hurt you? Your service is no longer needed....how many times you thought about your life....to be keeping bubbling up like 20 years old.....

People grow up on ages, your baby time its over long time ago, you suppose to realize that and walk on a higher path. 

Tell me, what do I think of Bride War, what I used to remember, before UB? 



When I was in the middle of crisis, those years,.....alone, to when I cannot open the Winter Song....2017, things getting rising up to my peripheral, since 2016....to that every things I seen on the TV, I was locked it down by that 10 Clovefield lanes, remember?

To one day to how long I cannot count math to come out as the Green Slam Dunk on Jan 2018. I don't go on the Victoria Secrets, because I just cannot open things I already know. 

One day I see 閃耀暖暖, do you know how many these people passing by my eyes, to every memory I remember of my past, to why they are dead on the TV. I saw Wing, I saw Dean, I keep seeing things...at those time, I don't have a judgement between the guys or the girls. To that my heart, I am so far away in the remote room, I cannot get out of the door, or the windows, because....I just keep looking at the TV,

Every day, every hour, every clocks. 

Someone, somewhere, in a world, that only the worlds she knows she exists to every typing she cannot stop weaving that cloth, to when that door can be open. 

I seeing inside 5 Lords, I seeing outside facts, I look everything I can take care of before anything else I can save. You imagine I taken all this, so when that reality to me, was shield by ET or by the guys? 

You are dead? 


Karma its a real thing. When that death always told the untold song, with anyone's one life what has becoming to them....its very very very very sad.



No comments:

Post a Comment