8/08/2022

You know, a girl washing their body, taking care of their IQ, becoming more Independent in case there is no guys....the envrionment are like that....its a RIGHT THINGS to DO, not for the GUYS to do?

But if a guy coming near by, like this Zawanna, I washing washing washing washing washing? Including the birds the sky, the clouds? The only jobs have nothing but keep washing, cleaning, wiping, moping? Changing the pillow cases? Washing washing washing?

Or if its my mother near by and around. I found out the conditioning, no matter what that is, I prepare more tasting food?

Like yesterday she found out this bag in the fridge, she asked me" Do you want me to juicing this for you?" Its a better recipe I found out on the taste, so I told her, "Can you add two more tomato in."

You know what I mean? She learning the cooked food, the sprouts raw growing, or cooked with the Chinese traditional sesame oil with light soy sauce in the water, not on the dishes? Sesame oil on the dish, not the soy sauce? She likes all the things I tell her to try. 

You live a life, just that one person, you wishing her well, she always staying home waiting me coming home. I told her yesterday about all the parents right now situation in UB, like they are looking for Dr. Jack. I told her a lot of things to keep her mind running.

I will tell you, I think she just hate every called Pang or Tina dialing in. Whatever the garbage its not what she wants to hear. Because I am right next by being compared.

No comments:

Post a Comment