8/13/2022

You don’t know what’s 5 Lake statues or Black Ops name? Like God

Do you comprehend a word I say? You think I was joking or sarcastic?

You are the military that under the classify, it’s one of the very important bracket. You are the honor class under me or facebook to spread out on maps. That’s stunning !

Not high school drop out Adam Hailey Ella enchanted magic tale happy ending ends at the back seat of the Motocycle one of those days? You are the professional exceeding to the top, you have your own new groups, all professional.

The foundation layout I already display

When you say anyone’s Ella enchanted it’s the guys buys a house he can afford and want, not I Anna wish. Just look at the Art I cannot breath…so I do my own decoration own life buying my own house my own situation…while I will be busy doing what I care about, because no one cares about my life…... Now I still move to the right location me and my mother…it’s when you all UB finish this cat fights with the Black Ops or 5 Lakes. How funny, you dare to fight that Black Ops. Kerry would have known better ….

The public might be restrict, might be open. 

There is a ET lands at my parks. 





I sleep the way I wanted, happy be in my own worlds don’t hear, don’t know, don’t see…

5 years, I every once a while checking, you are too far off, you will be sent to jail on anything ET says.

That’s Black Ops.


Now I will tell you my worlds starting at Ella Enchanted… to me, it’s tragic every Ella Enchanted ends up. Agree?

It’s very daunting that movie. It’s every Ella Enchanted ends on the back seat of the Motocycle?

Babaji did say once that….i am not in a hurry, but it’s proven very very bad look.

Look ! The time it’s 3 hours ago


Just for that one case, I might say forever legally I don’t want Ella Enchanted Happy Ending until you find out. You have to be serious what life family crisis ends at Ella ….

I am not sure when Eben finish his doing. Talking to him it’s not a difficult things, he keeps his money, I keep mine. Working together smoothly don’t require has to be a tragic end on that one Ella Rlla Ella Enchanted ….

You all need to find a way response to your parents so to get to black ops, whether buried 3 generation ago or a decade ago you digging grave you have to finish what they have on files. 

No comments:

Post a Comment