8/13/2022

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️🫠🧊 Ancient Chasez says I should take a day off from a week ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️🫠🧊

You UB represent blackness +5 Lakes coming out, each shoulder that responsbility? For me?

God can have a wish, never see, never heard, never know.

Don’t know, don’t care, don’t ever have a mercy or pity.

Ask them.



Every world its ready - they know better for 2 cents without me. VS, that’s legal. 

I be happy and solitude. You have teammates, friends, collaboration and experty.

I be happy without any of you.

You fight on the stages, flirts eye sight, twirl each other explaination it’s it’s not. Confrontation and conflict debates to Vola the shows the worlds.

I think the stages are ready. 


You all have a method, an approach, a seductive way even. You insist you have a voice and democratic right. You have prepared, you have an aim and you have a goal.

5 Lakes + Black Ops willing to take over, that’s what I heard.


I state my cases one to one millions, written proven it, url link inserted with all my photo like a signature on it.

The rest it’s you all can prove it! You all meant well you know each other, you all means it’s compassion not pity, you know every words God says not I say. You all secretly has things prepared, you have every reason to believe you do that behind its best for …selfish.

You all deliver you are self made God, meaning you are sincerely the Gods bestow only children of son and daughters. 

Without me.

Prove it.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️


No comments:

Post a Comment