8/06/2022

You can just open your mouth talking to a guy, and he never response to you, or refuse to talking to you....that's it.

There is nothing there to kidnap each other from that TV. 

And, I gonna tell you certain things in life, when you really works....some thing like a professional works like Pixie staring at 1000 monitors, to say one briefing everyone on the same pages, to share their....miserable viewing 1000 monitors.

That is 1000x efficient !

And if they really went out, to make themselves to become "the God is = the doer". oh my God, that is another 2x efficient, how you feel personally, like me.  I have no patients, you just should stay in your parents house and dead over there, or move out somewhere else, doing all that!!!

I Anna, says one thousands time, NO!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment