8/06/2022

๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡ I highly doubt you will get any power in life, when you wither and shrink in....one setting of that remote far away from it out country?! ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡

When I Anna got power, I die on it, its for the public reason this World has to change.

With my words, with my saying, with my dedicating Pixie life, I will do what everyone found out things, and make it! 

You suppose to be FDA processing the Fried food, water vegetable

You suppose to washing your bed sheet, pillow case, I maid my mother.

You suppose to keep yourself clean, the personal hygenic....

You suppose to keep your office, desk, everything organize, so everyone knew your thoughts are not clusters.

You suppose to have some business mind, because most mediocre human has to be disable on the street to do some business, that public like, not the Professional Human pays the big money like. Medical, Laws....those are Governmental regulating the educational material, there is one Eternal Law how it will become 1+1= 2, then, there will be a textbook showing up. 


When my birds start to talking the human language, and not the CATS, its the Persian the birds says language, there will be everything STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment