8/08/2022

Wing, if you want to keep that jobs like Vanderbelt saying you are working on your tenure?? In TN, you say you don't want to help your parents to re-locate, not India, not China, not Japan, not anything Anna ever says.

You say, going home, going to the Medical Center, deliver a University talk, Not the digital Era, like a labor man, watching limited Internet its only you want to gear a regular jobs 9 to 5, for that 40 years to acquire a pension. Its the money makes you believing it in life. Not ET, not Japan, not this ....evident things means to me a poor, saving money life. The University Professor means I have the money to eat out, dining out, buying the accessory in that tiny small things in Wal-mart, its all I can do, that is a relaxing life. Not starting a New life, from zero? 

Anna's facebook its not my stuffs, movies its not, music certainly not, cooking not. My parents cook for me, they are chef. They are maid, its ought to be that way. One day they will expire, and I will be by myself, that is one person life, do you know what my fear to be real world? Its a reality world, not.....at age 37, I imagine I start another New World, believing and helping others. I don't have that talent, that is why I left 251. Unless there is any Honor Program says I cannot do that, to look what on the system reflection, I will tell you, I do not care a damn things of that Honor Class or Honor Program. They do not exist in anything of that education means Anna keep talking about they ever exist.

I do not give a crap, I do not give a dime, I do not care any of that, saying to saving whom? World?

Pharmaceutical its to drug people. I am that personal staffs professional. 

Just leave me alone. I deal the way I decide my life. I do not care what ET imply or say, those things are not real until it manifest, til that day, I am a Chinese face.

No comments:

Post a Comment