8/31/2022

William's nickname its not Will. oh ~ Wasn't they just saying they moving to the toddlers parents objection London, and now they moving to Winsor? I did thought I reading funny stuffs.

In One day, or 2 days. The parents in London those toddler were objected, so they move away? To a historian home. They like those furniture....

I think Harry cannot breath his own furniture, just like Adam. And that both newly wife....they cannot breath the new envrionment....no one breathing. Its very luxury on the wife's world view, it never luxury enough for the Prince view. I will say that.

My furniture its all new decorate in Pinterest. Simon's furniture might be newly than they were. He used all white. Nice decorate like a home. 

Nick's two sons, Mimmo and Tony are in competition. Its not said, but...it is. They never working it together, ever will. 



Windsor its in London. I got that. They were moving somewhere so the schooling parents object on the newspaper 2 days ago. What happened? They relocated to a historian house 4 beds, no more boarding school's school.....?! Meaning she cook them, pick up them, nursery them....and they are planning on another kid?

No, the Windsor its 25 miles West of London. 

20 room Kensington Palace, 1A right? The front door they have a photoshop, I said bomb it? I remember that. For the Queen. oh~ same word Kensington.

They have living staffs in 1A, how do they kissing each other, on the arm? So that was....targeting at Middleton?


So this is the first time, they be together under the same house? Why don't they say they just got married? 

With 3 kids, 4 bedroom.  It must be ...one of those TV, somewhere saying there are 4 children???

According to media reports, William and Kate’s full-time nanny, Maria Borrallo, will live elsewhere for the first time due to the downsizing of the home. The family’s other staff will also live offsite.

 

 

We used to be more settlement, there were guests, friends, grandparents. In my childhood memory, those were important. Both my parent having friends, and kids playing together.  About the middle school, everything changes, high school for sure.

I will tell you home its where more breathing to me. I travel to the states are always drifting. Never stop commuting, and its very tiring. When I grew up, everything was stable. Home, eat, homework, TV, sleep.

That kinds of the world make me feel, home its still best. Having a parents....like it was my mother growing us up.....that is something important. I say many those UB human girls going home....there are many reasons to that....something you keep running in running out for that one resume...jobs piling up or else???



No comments:

Post a Comment