8/08/2022

๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช Why is Babaji on the flat ground again? ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช

... ... Last night I went to bed so late.

I hate this Zawanna people stuffs. You know how many stories he puts inside that book. Psycho human lives the longevity.

 

No, there is something Mahavatar Babaji specifically saying Wing.

He is eating the snack I brought home last night. I open it, and leave it at him Babaji and Indian 500 years old table, I often do those things.

๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช 

No...Classify.

If...class are your uniform requires to go to their world, your GPA are not kept in order. Remember the story first beginning went wrong, it was I become the faulty to raising kids stories? So I cannot do that, I need to go and enjoy my relaxing life, like eating in the cafeteria, not joining the meeting with the faulty.

That time, I will find out....Something about all your girls grades. Its bad. So I have to go and talking to Zawanna. 

And one day I have to tell him, I am not the Classify

One day I have to tell him, I am not.... .....

He got annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment