8/01/2022

When I was young, I was just as blind as you all are. But one day that gradually change my life priority. Its to observe things around me, near my neighborhood.

I balance my indoor and outdoor activities. I told my mother where I would be going, I called her, or she calls me wherever I am. The simple responsibility that two people keep that going. 

She is always there for us, so last year sometimes or occasionally, I have these communication to my near by relative including my parents. I have no idea what's wrong with everything topsy turby. 

You all not helping me, I got no help, I got thrown somewhere to figure it out, my family household its cannot be said to me? When I gradually realize, the birds the sky coming in....you can see all those photo showing up or the video, right?

When you living a life with anyone near by you, you trying to communicate, or you really living a life, you wish everyone happy, and knowing where you arrive the points, why you contact them for? There is every reason I know why I contact them? Problems? 



Being happy, and being optimistic, or being observative, and being open to all the possibility, to finding it out, what's wrong with the things and I gradually comes to sense, how I deal with it.

You all not dealing with anything in life. You just open your mouth to your parents, your life is magically fix! 

I didn't really seeing myself life desperate to be on the street worse condition, but I have heard my mother telling me certain things, so I have asked her. I see the temperature, I see the road, I see the park, I see the possibility if in case, where I could been to?

You wish your life be more settle, and there are so many people are so wealthy at it on the TV, that is a totally different celebrity life that they comfer in their one Lifetime. They work hard, they becoming.

When I finish solving that big screen life, I go under to go back to my life. There I sit to figure it out, how to proceed my life. You imagine I would take that fame to go where? No where, just solving things. It was done, then I need to come back to my life, this time, I need to do something for myself.

You understand the life priority, its everyone's else life First. You put your life behind, just some years later, it is okay....you didn't do that to harm anyone, you need things get done, so you push back your life a bit, and that is the choice I make. 

I went on the interviews of many jobs, they are all using this 20 years old, and between the guys and the girls, the guys are all very aggressive in their own resume. I can see, hear, know it. They are 20 years younger. I wear this most ugly business suit to go to this ugly bag I carried....so heavy. I don't even know what is an interview to introduce myself what my background is....at all. I started at zero. 

My mother says what, I do what. So that means time I found out the problems. I know where is the problem and I went to my relative to deal with it. 


Your freaking out your life, its when you starting to blame on everyone's life, and you choke everyone cannot breath, so everyone has to figure it out, how you can survive to live a luxury waste money life. 

CNN

I didn't really fainted the day I see Zawanna on CNN and decide to take a photo. Many things I never take a photo. But things that personality happened to me, I could not tell you what is a W two worlds? Or Birds, or how birds speaking a human language? Or how the telepathy they are psychic at? 

I will tell you, I cannot deal with all that, really. Not you imagine people born without any ability, one day, to live that wonderous life. No.

If I can choose to solitude again, I might choose that closing off ....all that. But I understand there is a grander purpose, so I still bring those conversation into the public format, no one says much, I will tell you. 

But that life, telepathy, where the birds stands, its a painful process. 



Your Life

You are blind to the life, you are not grateful to your parents whom given you the Earthly body.  In Buddhism, there is a saying on the human birth, no matter how it seems to you. 

I hope you will evolve your maturity, in these few days decision, how you proceed your life hearing last or this.....every posts.

I hope you find your conversation with the police its a truthful one.







No comments:

Post a Comment