8/13/2022

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ What’s wrong with you? ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️Elemental subjects | Entertainment world or Self improves

In your high school or college, you have each subjects to saying 

Chinese / or English 

Math

Second language

Chemistry

Physic

Biology

History

Geography

Geology

Music 

Home ‘ sewing/ cooking / Art and Craft


Tell me something about the video I made before singing before arriving 7

That’s 2018-2020, 2021, 2022 comprehensive skill, you have 5 mins, get on the points

You don’t have a point, a methodity. You see something, you have no brain how to break down summary to give every branches or legistration or education department what you are saying the points. A methodity means a communication methods in both CHinese or in English, not by a cluster thinking a merely wishful thinking.

You comprehend that subjects in English well?

You can carry a task to smooth the entire groups karma including the parents brackets, that’s 3 generation since 1900? Do you understand the main point other than the tear glands on that Line App? I say now, FIX it!!

Math skill

How you reading your nutrition label, how you break down the gram what you truly buy in the sugar or a pure substance called raw milk? Not a beverage milk!

You want to be successful but you are buying very very expensive cloth. Those China cloth were my mother bought. She leaves at my room. I come back from buffalo. I don’t have those cloth or t-shirt. The colorful things it’s one day we buy Thai those skirts, I say trim it, she help me to go clothing store trim, so left over, I made it a scarf on my neck. What did 🦅🦅🦅 you all do on your money? You think my clothing are expensive?

Your every subjects in school will teach you a literacy how you organize your thought to maintain a balance life you ought to be living a right sanely life, not a tear gland on Line App or waiting or waiting or waiting psycho human running in and out.

Comprehensive ability and Writing skill

People develop those literacy skill, you really should make a 2 min video on flower thousand bones how looking at you psycho doing a comprehensive lost memory talks. And my native language not even in English. 

You envy at my entire writing in Chinese language 

You forget, I am not one of your race. Your brain are broken, you wish you wish you wish to know an Entire China big domain market? When you are busy at twinkle lies on how to blue Voka shot, that’s when someone diligently trying to learn English, in that next 16 years she rise above the top. You understand you are all too busy wining bottle your life away when someone rising from the East!!

https://youtu.be/auN4O7c7UUY





No comments:

Post a Comment