8/04/2022

What? Mahavatar Babaji, if you and Indian 500 years old send me your personal email, you will be at 2f and 2-z immediately starting your first day jobs.....You using the monitor, or you using the telepathy really...

 


Why you are so glueing on the beauty Pegeant?

You mean the skin care, on the wheat to almost black tone, so the palm opening inside out, its white, and blacken outside? I think you seriously telling them to go and bleach on themselves. The pigmentation of Melanin, I read it....

If you taught them well the teaching how to be frugel and righterous, they will slim down no time.....meaning living on Water base....those investment of no material goods, and the commodity wants, therefore, no debts occuring, to whichever....you want to read me guidelines, you write it yourself....

You have so many disciples will written that piece of paper you hanging to read it to me....

Including this....really.


You want to argue with me, why I don't have an eyebrow?

I born without it. Maybe I listen to the wrong things. What's wrong with the eyebrow, I know the Japanese girls, they shave their eye brow, seriously, Before I enter KY, in Seattle, They do those things. Something wrong at the eye brow? Pang went to laser his eye brown.

Eye brow....how do you google it.

Its the make-up diagram. Maybe I check it again, how do you do the make-up schemes. Those are money....I cannot afford it, Babaji. 


No comments:

Post a Comment