8/07/2022

What do I think W Two worlds story?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJkrBbWKsGE

Both Tina and Torus SMCH will never be the MD doctors...their IQ its broken, or just being magnifying they are what and what. She is a little nurse. 小護士

Between that friendship of that used to be Henry, Jason, and Eric world, and Vicky....there is one Tina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eRNIS6zMeo

They are elite students. In the middle of that setting how the education divide one day...you asking me if Vicky trust that Jason more, or Tina more someone went to her apartment to steal some money, living on the street, running between two worlds?

That kinds of the stories formats? The killers its a elite father? That is her uncle. Hank its NYU.

I think the guys know their options very early on in their own life, what kinds of life, they have thought about or plan at. Only I never think about life, or else I would have establish something in my life so much earlier on in life. I drifting, not that I live life I think.


It does look strange to me, because most guys prefer the girls are just mediocre IQ. Meaning, not yelling, or critique, or something too .....personal. When the girls having too much IQ, there is some horrific story of the elite students.

But Tina is not stable.

Dr. Bing Shen's daughter she becomes a MD with another MD guy. This is a taller Torus story whom is a rotton MD doctor.

There is a Director guy, Tina's friends, its police?


A ring in the hands.

There is this age how the women went at their age.....to divorce. You can say the guy divorce 100 times still people think that is normal, where if the girl just divorced once, that words "Divorced women over 40", that is where I see Tina?

Its horrific just think about it. whatever that is.....I think.

Dr. Bing Shen works his life, to let's say establish a household life. That is one home, they stay in that home, and grow two kids. Same was my family, my parents keep a house, always for the kids to come back home. My father running around...but the kids have a home.

Tina's kids are suffering.

What do I think this great romance Tina had the last 3 guys, 2 guys have guns?


Will I ever think of Ancient Chasez coming to become that two with his guards, to my reality life?

No!


I tell you what it is....

Ola or any of those MD.....never met Annca in that hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QE3fDgvMdE

Its a situation that happened, in my life, I have no ideas what happens, all around my entire life like went up smoke, and no one helping me, until I crawl out of myself, every time things are like that. Including those hospital magazine, its right in front of everyone's eyes. And the TV, and....so many things just right in front of it. 

Annca and his whom? Emporor...that is his name, tall guy.

One guy looks like my brother. 

Pretending you all never hear about Ancient Chasez story, that is Anna saying???? Deriving from???? Her suffering life. 


The true story might be this, you are MD, you admit once in that hostpial, you just fallen in-love, if I ask Dean if you all girls do those things, fallen.....he might just tell me, True.

That degree of you fail the hospital records, its you staying with the impaired of those guys, always wearing the same pajamas, and a sandle, that talking great indoor prison life, like those caged bars, and day by day you living together the impaired human.

I don't wear the pajamas like them in the hospital. They for some reason have the hospital pajamas. And what was that story again?

You have a profession ! That MD profession means you have a very very very very clear head. oh my God....you wish to going back to that hospital to see Annca, if Annca or few guys always in the society corner to going back and forth to "THAT kind of hospital". You NEVER went back to see those guys, you make sure every records disppear, you threaten to burn them to bomb them you will never have "THAT Kind of Records false" to saying my existence, to validate, I was in a what hospital?

NEVER.

You are not clear in this society setting. YOU need to be very very very stern and clear to every nurse, and MD, or personel, in there, out there, things are wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Clear in language, evidence in drawing, why every degree of your saying words are true. Proven proven proven, constantly you meant every words are true.

Some human....you know what they really do?

I am not sure if they do those testing purpose of the hospital to the human....

The hospital makes it a loosen looking like ....process? Then guess what a girl will ever do?

They going back to those suite, let's finding friends, and partner, of that...conditioned human, and impaired, impaired, impaired....Without anyone teling you what, your entire life trajectory its to fallen in that facility YOUR ENTIRE life, meaning they provide you 3 meals a day, you living in a cage facility with everyone around, there is one indoor activity room like the school setting, drawing, singing, movie watching, and gym exercise, with the doctor and the nurse.

Its EVERYTHING wrong in life, just look at it.

But you will all telling me....what? I bet you know your process....

No comments:

Post a Comment