8/07/2022

There are car agent, and house agent in that hospital, you know that? They 3 people buddy together to KTV singing.....

I make sure I NEVER exist anywhere.

oh ~ I tell you that is something so bad so bad so bad.....I don't think they make it a testing ground on the rest human, because its very bad. You actually testing me Anna, that has no medical background to....."Ability out", meaning crawling out of myself, every suffering I am telling you.

You asking me no medical learning or training to identify.....

(1) The following conditioned of.....Mental and the degree of those existing the ability human included.

(2) They are not God. I am God.

(3) 3 Meals a day on personal suite, their dining options are on the walls, meaning the money pays for it. I eat what, you want to guess? I don't want to gain weight. 

(4) I live in with 3 more girls.

(5) My mother cannot stop running up and down up and down up and down to that hill....with everything heavy. I told the doctor, "There is something strange thing I felt, I felt she wants to be put in here."

I was thinking why she thinks the nursing home smell too bad, she cannot take it the nose, so this is a better housing option ...that is with a BIG question mark on the top of my head as the most idiotic saying to my doctors. Why would I personally think my mother's personal behavior looks like...she likes this places a lot better? I will tell you, because I was in the hospital, I think all my senses are wrong. I start to wonder if I am really hallucinated, I am telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment