8/26/2022

To me those are jailing lists, not really I feel anything particular good about it.

When you perceiving the real face of that movie beyond...its a very very very very sad sad sad situation. Like Asian crazy rich.

Very sad. 

Technically speaking, there are certain jobs, if you open that Pandora Box, you don't think about anything about life anymore. I will tell you that. Its mistakes one to one thousands every single day...and every mouthful jobs to become the next....Vola~~ again, ending up in the jail. 

I being nice at the situation...because that was in Adam Davis' real life he told me. I taken that Ella Enchanted....case as the first thing I can see, that is Adam Davis. The girl suffered, so I took their side a bit, meaning....they have their passing, and they have their excuse, to sway that liberating right, away from that home, instead of the jail, trying to get that life right without me.

Meaning follow the order. I follow the TV. Its a without me say. To what really life other people decide....I think those authority more like a boss, why cannot they just go and make the great party over....how they end up, not I Anna say end up? I analyze what I think the standard might be leaning on....they didn't really harm at people. Those behavior....its many college guys or the girls do those things to fed each other another crazy day and night and passing by....another inresponsible life. 

I can tell DMV about it....I didn't eat it, and I have something else to say. But that's about it. Nothing else I can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment