8/26/2022

๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– I tell you the technically speaking, I can walk on the street, not I jailed myself inside the house ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

I assuming on that, not I daring on that. TV says THAT THAT THAT...its not a big deal I just cage myself in. When I get on the 40, someone will feeling better, that is a 4....

I always been working inside the house or outside the house, when I was with nick. Meaning after 23, including having a job in the university. If you asking me if a day I didn't stop working, you mean lean on my pillow case and talking to Zawanna one of those, so you mean kinda like Line App to Babaji or Kail...one of those? 

I think people's brain are something missing brain cells or what....why don't you say here I come the Earth, the sky, the birds, keep yelling each other, see whom win in that EVERY morning?


There are girls, their jobs are....indoor something leaning on their Line App. I think there are. I am drowsy and tired, true. But I also have to working for a living, so not every design I have, I end up processing my own garbage, and one day end up penniless....



No comments:

Post a Comment